BECAUSE IT WILL HASTEN THEN END!
We know that government programs, once started, are never defunded or killed.
The truth is, there is almost nothing in the plan that won’t become permanent due to deeply embedded constituencies once they “plant a flag” on new entitlements and climate change pork barrels, as one of the more honest Congressional Dems explained a few days ago:
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D., Md.) told liberal activists on a call Monday night that he wanted to include a long list of programs that he hoped would prove popular enough that lawmakers in the future would feel compelled to continue them.
“Let’s plant a flag on everything that we need and everything that we want and we will prove to America how important it is, how vital it is to our people and then we will live to fight another day,” he said.
Of the proposed $3.5 Trillion budget $500 billion will be ongoing annual spending. Forever.
Permanent Cost Per Year Of Biden/Dem Spending Plan:
- $3,600/$3,000 Child Tax Credit: $110.0 billion;
- Child Care Tax Credit and Subsidy: $35.0 billion;
- Paid Family Leave: $22.5 billion;
- Universal Pre-K: $16.5 billion;
- Free 2-Year College and Increased grants: $28.5 billion;
- Medicare expansion to dental, hearing and eye care: $37.0 billion;
- Expanded ObamaCare and Medicaid: $46.5 billion;
- Expanded home and community based health care service & RX subsidies: $52.0 billion;
- Clean energy and EV tax incentives: $33.0 billion;
- Other clean energy boondoggles: $23.0 billion;
- Housing subsidies: $19.0 billion;
- R&D subsidies: $18.5 billion;
- Worker training, manufacturing and small business subsidies: $33.0 billion;
- Other pork barrels: $25.5 billion
- Grand Total Before Debt Service Costs: $500 billion Per Year
Government spending is never going to moderate or improve, so let’s go all the way.
Bankrupting the beast is the only and best way to get political reform.