1. Has a property right in proper government
2. Has a long term view in management in order to pass it to his children
3. Over time tends to see citizens as extension of kinship group. You’ll see no open borders.
4. Governance becomes family business with apprenticeship and training from birth for for children.
5. Allows maximum possibility for action, which is perfect if virtuous.
6. If not virtuous, easy for regime change. One rope is all it takes.
7. Monarchy almost must be minarchist. THE MONARCH PAYS FOR EVERYTHING. The property right piece means the monarch must govern on the cheap, or lose power.